By Julia Adamson <a href="//commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SriMesh" title="User:SriMesh">SriMesh</a> <a href="//commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:SriMesh" title="User talk:SriMesh">talk</a> - <span class="int-own-work" lang="en">Own work</span>, CC BY 2.5, Link
The first St Paul’s Hospital was opened in the residence of Dr Willoughby during a typhoid outbreak in 1907.
The first building where the hospital is now was opened in 1913 by the Grey Nuns who had stopped in Saskatoon to help during the original typhoid epidemic. The now B-Wing was built in 1963 and the A-Wing in 1989.
1995 St Paul’s became an affiliate of Saskatchewan Health Authority. In 1999 the Grey Nuns transferred ownership of the hospital to the Saskatchewan Catholic Health Corporation.
Late in the evening or during the overnight hours are the best times to witness the paranormal activity due to the hospital being not so busy with less ambient noises and activity.
The apparitions of nuns have been seen walking in the basement.
Disembodied voices and phantom footsteps have been reported throughout the hospital by staff, patients and visitors.
Doors have been seen opening and closing on their own. There are rumours the hospital has this and other activity on video recordings.
Other Activity: apparitions of nurses and former patients in the halls of the hospital; nurse call buttons being pressed in empty rooms; electrical disturbances; cold spots; light anomalies; objects moving their own and feelings of being watched and not being alone.